Friday, January 27, 2012

Great buys under $30.00

I have a knack for finding great deals on classic pieces. Last weekend ZARA had an unbelievable sale that I was fortunate enough to stumble upon. I walked around and decided I wanted to buy everything, but thankfully resisted the urge. I did, however walk out of ZARA with a number of great steals!


Classic pieces under $30.00-

ZARA skirt: leather band, pleated (on sale)
ZARA loose shirt: leather pocket and patches
Leather pocket 
Side view
ZARA shirt: low back (back pictured)
ZARA Rain boots (had the leather version last season <3)
H&M camel hand bag: multiple hand straps 
Detail

H&M Jeans: "&Slim"





The Item We Love-

This month's item to die for is the "Pammy" wedge from Steve Madden. Thees wedges are insanely comfortable and add a much needed 5 inches to our 5'04" statures. Hello high altitude!


Happy hunting!

1 comment: